- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package dlm: Bayesian and Likelihood Analysis of...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Enhanced LFR-toolbox for Matlab. We describe recent...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...