- Referenced in 1 article
- deterministic processes which interact by multiway rendezvous, a powerful interaction primitive inherited from process algebras ... network. In order to handle multiway rendezvous between distant processes, the runtime is based...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- D-Finder tool implements a compositional method for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- We present MCGP -- a tool for generating and...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SCADE Suite® is a product line of the...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- TIMES -- a tool for modelling and implementation of...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Secure processor architectures enable new sets of applications...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- CADP (”Construction and Analysis of Distributed Processes”, formerly...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- The Reo coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Exp.Open 2.0: A Flexible Tool Integrating Partial Order...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Reference Manual of the LNT to LOTOS Translator...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- XTL (eXecutable Temporal Language) is a functional programming...