- Referenced in 62 articles
- network structure learning, parameter learning and inference. Bayesian network structure learning, parameter learning and inference ... tests. The Naive Bayes and the Tree-Augmented Naive Bayes (TAN) classifiers are also implemented ... support for parameter estimation (maximum likelihood and Bayesian) and inference, conditional probability queries and cross...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Quikr: a method for rapid reconstruction of bacterial...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- presents a new hybrid classifier that combines the probability based Bayesian Network paradigm with ... Nearest Neighbor distance based algorithm. The Bayesian Network structure is obtained from the data ... algorithm is used in combination with the Bayesian Network in the deduction phase. For those ... with the Bayesian Network paradigm and with the well known Naive Bayes classifier in some...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- adapter trimmer. Scythe uses a Naive Bayesian approach to classify contaminant substrings in sequence reads...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers , ROC...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SVDPACK comprises four numerical (iterative) methods for computing...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...