- Referenced in 195 articles
- process of coarse-grid selection, in particular, is fundamentally sequential in nature. We have previously ... Henson and J. E. Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- iteration with globalization on the basis of natural level functions. We investigate the LISA-Newton ... grid Newton-Picard preconditioner for LISA and prove grid independent convergence of the classical variant ... grid approximation for the Lagrangian Hessian which fits well in the two-grid Newton-Picard ... fine grid controls the accuracy of the solution while the quality of the coarse grid...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- constructing a multilevel hierarchy of matrices that naturally adapts to the permeability channels ... paradigm. The construction of the coarse matrix hierarchy and grid transfer operators poses a particular...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...