- Referenced in 410 articles
- meaningfully related words and concepts can be navigated with the browser. WordNet is also freely...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. SPARQL is now widely used as the standard query ... features of SPARQL 1.1: Federation and navigation capabilities. We first introduce the SPARQL standard presenting ... focus on the formalization of federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1. We analyze some classical ... regarding the normative semantics of federation and navigation in SPARQL 1.1, specifically, on the impossibility...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- constraints of polyhedra. Experimental results for a navigation benchmark and a tunnel diode circuit show...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- NeTra: A toolbox for navigating large image databases. We present here an implementation of NeTra...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- transcription, active (experimental) annotated promoters and Textpresso navigation. RegulonDB (http://regulondb.ccg.unam.mx/) is the primary reference...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- image, the user interfaces, query refinement and navigation, high dimensional database indexing, and automatic...
Wolfram Functions Site
- Referenced in 34 articles
- structured, interlinked content gives the site a navigability impossible in printed handbooks. In addition...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- swarming behaviour of salps when navigating and foraging in oceans. These two algorithms are tested...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- might have experts at using maps to navigate, and yet another group might have discovered...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- graphs, and allowing the user to easily navigate between the original graph...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Nsparql: a navigational language for RDF. Navigational features have been largely recognized as fundamental ... authors to propose RDF query languages with navigational capabilities. In particular, we have argued ... that nested regular expressions are appropriate to navigate RDF data, and we have proposed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- OsiriX: An open-source software for navigating in multidimensional DICOM images. A multidimensional image navigation ... specific and complex tasks of navigating through large sets of image data. An interactive ... industry was implemented to allow users to navigate in the different dimensions of an image...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- views of the execution and can be navigated using hyperlinks...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- program, Dendroscope, for the interactive visualization and navigation of phylogenetic trees. The program provides ... user-friendly program for visualizing and navigating phylogenetic trees, for both small and large datasets...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- processing the user-driven similarity during web navigation. We define an extension of fuzzy...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- language that permits users to explicitly specify navigation. DIASPORA implements a query-shipping model wherein...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Pareto navigator for interactive nonlinear multiobjective optimization. We describe a new interactive learning-oriented method ... called Pareto navigator for nonlinear multiobjective optimization. In the method, first a polyhedral approximation ... optimal set. Then the decision maker can navigate around the polyhedral approximation and direct ... interactive method from the solution obtained. Pareto navigator can be seen as a nonlinear extension...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- source code analysis and navigation tool. It displays information about your program at an unprecedented ... tool for easier and more precise navigation and understanding of source code. Codesurfer has many ... because it enables you to identify and navigate the ”deep structure” of your program effortlessly...