- Referenced in 136 articles
- makes it possible to compute a negative-curvature direction at a stationary point. The above...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- methods is exploited when finding directions of negative curvature. par Details of an implementation...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- uses trust region approaches including directions of negative curvature. Nonlinear constraints can be tackled...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- directions method from Heinrich, uses directions of negative curvature. for large dimensional problems...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2974 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Description of a FORTRAN 77 implementation of the...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...