- Referenced in 1 article
- Revenue Budgeting, Sales Territory Re-organisation and Negotiations. Equity3 is ideal for use with groups ... auditable manner, to show the entire decision process from beginning...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- MetaMorph: An adaptive agent-based architecture for intelligent...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- ClaiMaker: Weaving a semantic web of research papers...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The last decade has seen the advent of...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The OR’s prize winner and the software...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- OMNeT++ is an extensible, modular, component-based C...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...