- Referenced in 9 articles
- specification of the collection to be substituted can be done in many ways. We propose ... here a pattern language based on the neighborhood relationship induced by the topology...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- same location or in the neighborhood. It then compares this set to the current pixel ... model by choosing randomly which values to substitute from the background model. This approach differs...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...