- Referenced in 1 article
- tree is used to obtain neighbour lists and compute gravitational accelerations efficiently, and an hierarchical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- tight-binding Hamiltonian matrices from a list of atomic coordinates and a lookup table ... method based on kd-tree nearest-neighbour search and is applicable to isolated atomic clusters...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 671 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- IML++ is a C++ templated library of modern...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 919 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Desmond is a software package developed at D...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 3522 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package fds: Functional data sets. Functional data...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The Yale Face Database (size 6.4MB) contains...