- Referenced in 1 article
- constructed a mechanistic model of a myelinated nerve fiber receiving two inputs: the underlying physiological ... middle of the fiber. We define conduction reliability as the percentage of physiological APs that ... somatic end of the nerve fiber. At low input frequencies, conduction reliability is greater than ... increase in AP interactions. Conduction reliability is less sensitive to fiber diameter and only decreases...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Algorithm 553: M3RK, an explicit time integrator for...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The purpose of the F2PY --Fortran to Python...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- GEAR: Ordinary differential equation systems solver...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...