- Referenced in 215 articles
- software package for complex network analysis and graph theory, with an emphasis on efficiency, portability...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general purpose, high performance system for analysis...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- p.38). Groups such as the Productivity Analysis Research Network (PARN ) and others have supported...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek (spider, in Slovene) is a program package ... Windows (32 bit), for analysis and visualization of large networks (having thousands of vertices...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please consult the R project ... homepage for further information. CRAN is a network of ftp and web servers around...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- statnet” suite of packages for network analysis...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- science, network science and related areas, as well as provide tools for their analysis ... very heterogeneous data can be modeled as networks and consequently, a unified representation of networks ... Matlab toolbox for network analysis and (3) a website giving a compact overview the various ... paper, we describe KONECT’s taxonomy of networks datasets, give an overview of the datasets...
Brain Connectivity Toolbox
- Referenced in 94 articles
- MATLAB toolbox for complex-network (graph) analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- statnet: Software tools for the Statistical Analysis of Network Data. An integrated set of tools ... representation, visualization, analysis, and simulation of network data. For an introduction, type help(package=’statnet...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- modelling and the analysis of biochemical networks. It is a modiﬁcation of PEPA, originally deﬁned ... biological systems, on which different kindsof analysis can be carried out. Bio-PEPA is enriched...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- linear programming, and proceeding to convex analysis, network flows, integer programming, quadratic programming, and convex...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- completion, sensor network localization, camera network registration, independent component analysis, metric learning, dimensionality reduction...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- software application for simulation and analysis of biochemical networks and their dynamics. COPASI...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- package WGCNA: Weighted Correlation Network Analysis. Functions necessary to perform Weighted Correlation Network Analysis...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Ucinet for Windows: Software for Social Network Analysis...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SANET toolbox: new methods for network spatial analysis. This paper describes new methods, called network ... commonly used computational methods to facilitate network spatial analysis. Fifth, the paper describes the functions ... based software package, called SANET, that perform network spatial methods. Sixth, the paper compares network...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- package sna: Tools for Social Network Analysis. A range of tools for social network analysis ... distance and covariance methods, structural equivalence detection, network regression, random graph generation, and 2D/3D network...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- modeling networks. How can we generate realistic networks? In addition ... tractable model that allows for rigorous analysis of network properties? Real networks exhibit a long...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- qualitative modelling, simulation and analysis of regulatory networks. This paper presents GINsim, a Java software ... qualitative modelling, analysis and simulation of genetic regulatory networks. Formally, our approach leans on discrete ... preliminary model analysis of the inter-cellular regulatory network activating Notch at the dorsal–ventral...