- Referenced in 7 articles
- usually suffer from expensive computational cost. Network morphism, which keeps the functionality of a neural ... enabling Bayesian optimization to guide the network morphism for efficient neural architecture search. The framework...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DIEGO, another step towards a module concept for...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Integrity constraints in the multi-paradigm language PROGRES...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Gaigen is a program which can generate implementations...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...