- Referenced in 1 article
- agents (the network nodes) interacting in, possibly, different ways (defining the network edges). In this ... handle not only static and homogeneous networks but also dynamic, heterogeneous ones. Depending ... problem, these networks may require different computational approaches involving sequential, parallel or distributed systems with...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SWiMNet: A scalable parallel simulation testbed for wireless...