- Referenced in 1 article
- prior knowledge from controlled experiments. In addition, CARlasso 1) enforces sparsity in the network ... adaptive extension to include different shrinkage to different edges; 3) is computationally inexpensive through...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...