- Referenced in 8 articles
- Simulator’, a tool to model gene regulatory networks (GRN) where transcription and translation are modeled ... dynamics is driven by a stochastic simulation algorithm (SSA) able to deal with multiple time ... used to model specific GRNs and systems of chemical reactions. Perturbations, e.g. gene deletion, over ... system of reactions within a compartmentalized environment where membrane crossing is controlled by a negative...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- given original systems, and (ii) synthesize controllers for the constructed finite MDPs satisfying bounded-time ... HWAs). Unlike all existing tools for stochastic systems, AMYTISS can utilize high-performance computing ... always present in analyzing large-scale stochastic systems. We benchmark AMYTISS against the most recent ... robot examples, room temperature and road traffic networks. We also apply our algorithms...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- over large realistic social networks. Preventing and controlling outbreaks of infectious diseases such as pandemic ... contagion in large, realistic social contact networks using individual-based models. EpiSimdemics is an interaction ... based simulation of a certain class of stochastic reaction-diffusion processes. Straightforward simulations of such ... specifically designed to scale to social networks with 100 million individuals. The scaling is obtained...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- interface and presenting it as a turnkey system which avoids the necessity to learn complex ... learning. A neural network can be created by using the interactive network editor which ... Stochastic processes such as noise can be included.par A demonstration shell script, which controls ... with BIOSIM. A hypertext based online-help system is embedded. BIOSIM was designed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- scaling high-capacity neural networks. State-of-the-art MoE models use a trainable sparse ... order methods, such as stochastic gradient descent, and offers explicit control over the number ... real-world, large-scale recommender system, DSelect-k achieves over 22% improvement in predictive performance...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...