- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- We present a FORTRAN package of subprograms for...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...