- Referenced in 1 article
- NeuroGenetic Optimizer automates neural network design and training by searching through combinations of input variables ... neural model architectures and also their internal structures to evolve committees of fully trained high...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Biopython: freely available Python tools for computational molecular...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- minet: A R/Bioconductor Package for Inferring Large Transcriptional...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- ART 3: Hierarchical search using chemical transmitters in...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SpikeNET: an event-driven simulation package for modelling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Sylamer is a system for finding significantly over...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- COPASI: biochemical network simulator. COPASI is a software...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- SimpleMKL. Multiple kernel learning (MKL) aims at simultaneously...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CFinder: locating cliques and overlapping modules in biological...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- iPARTS: an improved tool of pairwise alignment of...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- KEGG: Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes. KEGG...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- BiNGO: A Cytoscape plugin to assess overrepresentation of...