- Referenced in 1 article
- SPINDLE: SPINtronic Deep Learning Engine for large-scale neuromorphic computing. Deep Learning Networks (DLNs...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- M-TRAN (Modular Transformer) is a self-reconfigurable...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- SpikeNET: an event-driven simulation package for modelling...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- THE MNIST DATABASE of handwritten digits. The MNIST...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Keras: Deep Learning library for Theano and TensorFlow...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SciTools: Software tools for scientific computing. SciTools is...
- Referenced in 1905 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Brian: a simulator for spiking neural networks in...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Nengo: a Python tool for building large-scale...