- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 696 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Convergence properties of the Nelder--Mead simplex method...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...