- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Iterative methods for image deblurring: A Matlab object...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...