- Referenced in 92 articles
- itself in order to use RcppArmadillo. This Armadillo integration provides a nice illustration...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Noetherian sense. Using properties of nice orderings, the authors show that invariant chains of Laurent...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- nice feature (say I) is the input language which is first order logic thinly disguised...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Base. FO(·) is an extension of first-order logic (FO) with types, aggregates, inductive definitions ... real world problems that serves as a nice introduction to IDP is a scheduling problem...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Pamr: Passive aggressive mean reversion strategy for portfolio...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Maple package Cheyne, to handle 123-avoiding permutations...