- Referenced in 10 articles
- package Sophus: Computing in nilpotent Lie algebras. Sophusis a GAP4 package to compute with nilpotent ... algebras over finite prime fields. In particular, the package can be used to compute certain ... user to test isomorphism between two nilpotent Lie algebras. The author of the package used...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- finite fields up to dimension 6; nilpotent Lie algebras of dimension up to 9 over ... most 4; the classification of nilpotent Lie algebras of dimensions at most...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...