- Referenced in 192 articles
- that have an option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- storage locations in addition to 3N nodal coordinates. Using an off-line algorithm and work...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- locations in addition to the $2N$ nodal coordinates...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Washizu variational principle in order to nodally interpolate coordinates, displacements, deformation, strains, stresses and material...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...