Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 154 articles
- create uncertain models by combining nominal dynamics with uncertain elements, such as uncertain parameters ... dynamics. You can analyze the impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance...
- Referenced in 1 article
- nominal control inputs and the first optimal control inputs are applied to the plant...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 879 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...