- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm AS 99. Fitting Johnson curves by moments...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Gstat is an open source (GPL) computer code...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- R package vars: VAR Modelling , Estimation, lag selection...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...