- Referenced in 4 articles
- non-Markovian rewards is inspired by the treatment of domain-specific search control knowledge...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper describes TimeNET (Timed Net Evaluation Tool...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- SHARPE, (Symbolic Hierarchical Automated Reliability and Performance Evaluator...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- EMpht is a program for fitting phase-type...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- itsmr: Time series analysis package for students. This...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ESP – a package for the evaluation of stochastic...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Snoop: an expressive event specification language for active...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Numerical evaluation of two and three parameter Mittag...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- Boids: In 1986 I made a computer model...