- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 94. Coefficients of the zonal polynomials...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 813 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1514 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 3815 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- EQS - Structural Equation Modeling Software ...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- R package CDVine: Statistical inference of C- and...