- Referenced in 1 article
- Computation of probability and non-centrality parameter of a noncentral chi-squared distribution...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- R-programs: A framework for distributing XML structural...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Algorithm AS 94. Coefficients of the zonal polynomials...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Camera calibration toolbox for Matlab...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- EQS - Structural Equation Modeling Software ...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...