- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SusyMath: A Mathematica package for quantum superfield calculations...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Feyn Calc - Computer-algebraic calculation of Feynman amplitudes...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- xAct is a suite of free packages for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The Maple package Janet implements the involutive basis...