- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The GNU Triangulated Surface Library (GTS) provides a...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Learning to Program the Fem with Matlab and...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- LifeV is a finite element (FE) library providing...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Nike2D: an implicit, finite deformation, finite element code...