- Referenced in 2 articles
- either using a conservative or a non-conservative scheme. Time integration is carried out using ... Stokes equations, Fokker-Planck equations for power systems, etc. The code can be compiled...
- Referenced in 633 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 427 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- MUSTA fluxes for systems of conservation laws Numerical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- We present a class of fast first-order...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The CESE solver is a compressible flow solver...