- Referenced in 6 articles
- test statistics based on non-homogeneous Poisson Processes with change point models. It uses...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Poisson, a non-homogeneous, a cluster or a Cox point process; fracture geometries and properties...
- Referenced in 1 article
- panel count data under the non-homogeneous Poisson process model with and without Gamma frailty...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- models, hidden (mixed) diffusion models, non-homogeneous Poisson processes (NHPP), (mixed) regression models for comparison...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...