- Referenced in 4 articles
- analysis, Uncertainty Quantification, moments) based on non-intrusive ensemble experiment using any computer solver ... physic and the sample, Surrogate Models (Gaussian process, Polynomial Chaos, RBF, scikit-learn’s regressors ... database optimization or data reduction, Automatically manage code computations in parallel...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Model-Based Diagnosis (MBD) approaches. In this paper we propose MERGEXPLAIN, a non-intrusive conflict ... method can lead to a significant reduction of the required diagnosis times...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Incompact3d: A powerful tool to tackle turbulence problems...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis...