- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 849 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1200 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Theano is a Python library that allows you...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 788 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...