- Referenced in 685 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This article deals with an adaptive-grid finite...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- A parallel contact detection algorithm for transient solid...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1245 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1561 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...