- Referenced in 40 articles
- NLPQLP - Nonlinear Programming with Non-Monotone and Distributed Line Search. NLPQLP is a special implementation ... subproblem is formulated and solved by QL. Depending on the number of nodes ... augmented Lagrangian merit function. Moreover, a non-monotone line search is performed in error situations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package permDep: Permutation Tests for General Dependent. Implementations of permutation approach to hypothesis testing ... implemented approaches are powerful against non-monotone alternatives and thereby offer protection against erroneous assumptions...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...