- Referenced in 7 articles
- negative Matrix Factorization) and NTF (Non-negative Tensor Factorization) for BSS (Blind Source Separation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Rubik: Knowledge Guided Tensor Factorization and Completion for Health Data Analytics. Computational phenotyping ... propose Rubik, a constrained non-negative tensor factorization and completion method for phenotyping. Rubik incorporates...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- data decomposition through non-negative matrix and multi-way (tensor) factorization. The decompositions provided...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Tucker structure) for reproducible research on tensor factorization algorithms. SimTensor is a stand-alone application ... wide range of facilities for generating tensor data with various configurations. It comes with ... interface, which enables the user to generate tensors with complicated settings in an easy ... apply constraints such as non-negativity and different kinds of sparsity to the data. SimTensor...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...