- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SPOT: Sequential Parameter Optimization , R-Package for Sequential...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...