- Referenced in 6 articles
- shot rather than get a graph with overlaps to be edited. There are few programs ... pseudoknots as planar drawings, but visualizes some hypothetical pseudoknots as non-planar drawings. Results...
- Referenced in 1 article
- calculations for physical theories based on bipartite graphs. In particular, the package can employ ... scattering amplitudes, including those for non-planar diagrams, with particular attention to computational speed ... Field Theories, which utilize the same bipartite graphs. Through the use of an interactive graphical...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Polynomial Computations The research in this field concerns...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- PIGALE is a graph editor and an algorithm...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- ode113: Solve nonstiff differential equations; variable order method...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- ode23s: Solve stiff differential equations; low order method...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- KinectFusion: real-time 3D reconstruction and interaction using...