- Referenced in 1 article
- represent well the physics behind their dynamics: the fluid/solid interactions (FSI), the solid/solid interactions ... sharp-edge interface, that can be smoothed, is used to represent the fluid/solid transition ... scale is based on the Non-Smooth Contact Dynamics (NSCD) approach developed in the “LMGC90...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...