- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 903 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 527 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 759 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...