- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 348 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...