- Referenced in 3 articles
- prover for propositional modal and other nonclassical logics. A pleasant side effect of their work...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEO-II is a standalone, resolution-based higher...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- THF0 is a syntactically conservative extension of the...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Metis is an automatic theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MONA implementation secrets. The MONA tool provides an...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...