- Referenced in 2 articles
- Multigraded Hilbert series of noncommutative modules. In this paper, we propose methods for computing ... modules over the free associative algebra. In particular, we compute such series for noncommutative multigraded...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- interactive system for computing Gröbner bases in noncommutative algebras presented as path algebras. The primary ... brief discussion of the implementation and module structure. Finally, planned extensions to the sytem...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Clifford and Graßmann Hopf algebras via the BIGEBRA...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3222 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1963 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3366 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2047 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1523 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...