- Referenced in 43 articles
- third ansatz (CRmfem) utilizes the P1 nonconforming finite element method due to Crouzeix and Raviart...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Hybrid Finite Element Method. To solve large linear systems derived from a nonconforming discretization...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- There is an increasing need for multidisciplinary simulations...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...