- Referenced in 354 articles
- computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization The authors describe a practical and robust...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- linear systems is a difficult, nonconvex, nonsmooth optimization problem when the order of the controller ... hybrid algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization based on quasi-Newton updating and gradient sampling...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also effective ... KNITRO will remain the leader in nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In this paper we study an algorithm ... minimization problem composed of a differentiable (possibly nonconvex) and a convex (possibly nondifferentiable) function...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- constrained optimization problems. The functions defining the problem can be nonlinear and nonconvex, but must ... will be paid to problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic ... quadratic program (QP). This is a simpler optimization problem, which has a quadratic objective ... hard when the quadratic objective is nonconvex. On the other hand, as a Newton method...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- Global Mixed-Integer Quadratic Optimizer, GloMIQO, to general nonconvex terms. The purpose of this paper ... constrained quadratic program and mixed-integer signomial optimization computational frameworks. To demonstrate the capacity...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- alphaBB: A Global Optimization Method for General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global ... method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function and/or constraints ... parameter as defined in  to underestimate nonconvex terms of generic structure. The proposed branch ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from ... nonlinear and nonconvex, but should be twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real numbers...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Multiobjective proximal bundle method for nonconvex nonsmooth optimization: Fortran subroutine MPBNGC 2.0. MPBNGC...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- toolkit for solving mixed-integer nonlinear optimization problems. We study methods for building polyhedral relaxations ... multilinear terms that arise in nonconvex mixed integer optimization problems. The goal is to obtain...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- PENLAB, a Matlab code for nonlinear conic optimization. We will introduce a new code PENLAB ... PENNON. PENLAB can solve problems of nonconvex nonlinear optimization with standard (vector) variables and constraints...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- efficient algorithmic framework for stochastic composite nonconvex optimization. We propose a new stochastic first-order ... algorithmic framework to solve stochastic composite nonconvex optimization problems that covers both finite ... averaging step making them different from existing nonconvex proximal-type algorithms. The algorithms only require...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- code is applicable also to nonconvex optimization problems...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- sparse singular value decomposition with orthogonality constrained optimization to learn the underlying association networks, with ... Exploiting the framework of convexity-assisted nonconvex optimization, we derive nonasymptotic error bounds...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- proximal bundle approach for nondifferentiable single objective optimization into the multiobjective case. The multiple objective ... method is capable of handling several nonconvex locally Lipschitz continuous objective functions subject to nonlinear...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- selection in linear models. A number of nonconvex penalties have been proposed in the literature ... pursue a coordinate-descent approach for optimization, and study its convergence properties. We characterize...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- complementarity constraints results in a nonconvex optimization problem. We develop a branch-and-cut algorithm...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- open source software package for Nonconvex Composite Optimization in MATLAB. Its main purpose...