- Referenced in 19 articles
- parallel-in-time scheme known as multigrid reduction in time (MGRIT), as it is implemented ... approach to parallel-in-time simulations that nonintrusively uses existing time-stepping schemes ... apply this analysis to our two basic model problems, the heat equation and the advection...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SPGL1: A solver for large-scale sparse reconstruction...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Algorithm 659: Implementing Sobol’s quasirandom sequence generator...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The Surrogate Modeling Toolbox (SUMO Toolbox) is a...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- PMTK is a collection of Matlab/Octave functions, written...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- The Loewner framework and transfer functions of singular/rectangular...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- The SU2 suite is an open-source collection...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- HODMD: Higher Order Dynamic Mode Decomposition. This paper...