- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- A reliable and portable software package, called ZEBEC...