- Referenced in 866 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Fortran subroutine for solving systems of nonlinear algebraic equations. A Fortran subroutine is described...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- nonlinear elliptic PDE in h on S 2 , whose coefficients are algebraic functions ... differencing. I solve the resulting system of nonlinear algebraic equations (for h at the angular...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS-II implements the new class ... optimal control problem is transcribed to a nonlinear programming problem (NLP). The NLP is then...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- their ability to solve these chemical ODE systems both accurately and efficiently. These problems ... computational overhead necessary to solve the nonlinear algebraic system derived from the implicit time-stepping...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- algebraic systems, ordinary, or partial differential equations with at most polynomial nonlinearity...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- KINSOL is a solver for nonlinear algebraic systems based on Newton-Krylov solver technology ... large systems, three iterative methods are provided to solve the resulting linear systems -- GMRES ... systems, KINSOL also includes direct (dense and band) linear solvers for the linear systems ... this case the nonlinear iteration is a Modified Newton method. In addition to the basic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- right-hand side of the system and a sequential code for a first-order timestep ... care of the solution of any nonlinear algebraic systems that may arise or the numerical...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- fascination and challenge of studying nonlinear systems arises from the complicated spatial, temporal and even ... structure of these systems. Furthermore, most of our understanding of specific systems comes from experimental ... efficient. Algebraic Topology is the classical mathematical tool for the global analysis of nonlinear spaces ... based methods to the analysis of nonlinear systems...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Porous Media Adaptive Nonlinear finite element solver based on Differential Algebraic Systems. PANDAS...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- tool for fast, yet efficient solution of nonlinear optimization problems in general and dynamic optimization ... hence more flexible, than that of algebraic modeling languages such as AMPL or GAMS ... best described as a minimalistic computer algebra system (CAS) implementing automatic differentiation in eight different ... state-of-the-art numerical codes for nonlinear programming, quadratic programming and integration of differential...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- each time-step, the resulting nonlinear systems of algebraic equations. Large time-steps ... linearized equations. Owing to its nonlinearity, the method is useful particularly where accuracy is important...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms the basis of a dynamic graphics system ... system, the X window system, and Microsoft Windows. A prototype-based object-oriented programming system ... system and to allow it to be customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system ... statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models and generalized linear models. Many...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear system turns out to be a difficult mathematical problem ... literature to test identifiability of nonlinear models but, to the best of our knowledge ... nonlinear models. In this paper, we describe a software tool implementing a differential algebra algorithm ... mathematical tools. The DAISY (Differential Algebra for Identifiability of SYstems) software will potentially be useful...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- they do not require algebra routines to solve large nonlinear systems associated to ODEs...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- fortran program for solution of systems of nonlinear algebraic equations. Improved approaches to critical topics...
- Referenced in 1 article
- stiff implicit systems of ordinary differential and algebraic equations. Purely algebraic nonlinear systems can also...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- require algebra routines or the solution of large and complicated systems of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- generation, spatial discretization, time integration, nonlinear equations, linear algebra, spatial adaptivity, and visualization. The software ... time. The class of problems solved includes systems of parabolic, elliptic, and hyperbolic equations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- TRANSPORT SOLVER: Solves 1, 2, 3D systems of nonlinear Transient – Advective – Diffusive – Reactive (TADR) transport ... Multiscale (VMS) method. Computational model: Differential-algebraic nonlinear system solved with a second-order predictor...