- Referenced in 99 articles
- MCPLIB: A Collection of Nonlinear Mixed Complementarity Problems. The origins and some motivational details ... collection of nonlinear mixed complementarity problems are given. This collection serves two purposes. Firstly...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- also effective for nonlinear regression, problems with complementarity constraints (MPCCs or MPECs), and mixed-integer ... programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear problems (MINLP). KNITRO is highly regarded...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- extremely robust algorithm for solving mixed nonlinear complementarity problems that has fast local convergence behavior ... continuous, continuously differentiable, pseudo-monotone mixed nonlinear complementarity problem. QPCOMP also extends the NE/SQP method ... nonlinear complementarity problem to the more general mixed nonlinear complementarity problem. Computational results are provided...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MILES is a solver for nonlinear complementarity problems and nonlinear systems of equations. The solver ... Fortran-based solver for nonlinear complementarity problems and nonlinear systems of equations. The solution procedure ... implementation, subproblems are solved as linear complementarity problems (LCPs), using an extension of Lemke...
- Referenced in 1 article
- practitioners have been formulating nonlinear variational inequalities as mixed complementarity problems within modeling languages such...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- nonlinear and complementarity models, but not large-scale models. For solving large-scale problems...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- modified potential function for the monotone complementarity problem. We show that this potential function ... practical performance. It either successfully solves the problem, or concludes that ... programming problems, convex quadratically constrained quadratic programming problems, and general convex programming problems in fewer ... iterations. Moreover, several problems for which MOSEK fails are solved to optimality. We also find...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- mathematical program with complementarity conditions (MPCC) by replacing the lower-level problem with its necessary ... optimization problems that do not satisfy the standard constraint qualifications and therefore, nonlinear solvers...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...